AGE-WELL is making remarkable progress in developing solutions to support healthy aging. Our 2016-2017 AGE-WELL Annual Report focuses on the benefits AGE-WELL brings to Canadians. It highlights an array of AGE-WELL innovations and profiles some of our talented trainees.
Some of the stories featured in our new report:
- Smart homes that adapt to you
- Self-driving cars: will seniors be big adopters?
- Social robots for older people with cognitive challenges
- A “virtual gym” and other technologies to improve health and quality of life
- Intergenerational digital storytelling in a First Nations community