AGE-WELL is Co-Hosting “Tech Day” at IAGG 2017 World Congress, Wednesday, July 26, 2017
The IAGG 2017 World Congress will offer an unprecedented one-day Technology and Aging Track that will bring together leading companies, gerontologists, and entrepreneurs engaged in developing technology solutions for older adults. Technology has the potential to improve the lives of a growing proportion of today’s aging population by helping them maintain independence and increase control of their environments.
This event will feature:
- Symposia on key innovations in robotics, autonomous vehicles, virtual and augmented reality, predictive analytics, and other emerging technologies
- Startup pitch event for entrepreneurs
- Symposia on the major global opportunities and challenges in technology for aging
- Short (one-minute) presentations from new researchers on emerging research in technology
- “Startup Alley”- an innovative, immersive exhibit hall in which attendees can experience technological innovation first hand.
- Social and networking opportunities
Date: July 26th , 2017
Time: 8:30 am – 8:00 pm
Location: IAGG 2017, San Francisco, California
Fee: Included in the IAGG 2017 World Congress registration. If you are not attending the full Congress, you may register separately for this event only. $350 professional $165 student.
More details available here