Use your voice. Make an impact!
Welcome to the AGE-WELL National Impact Challenge Voting Site.
The AGE-WELL National Impact Challenge aims to identify great new ideas for technology-based solutions that will improve the quality of life of older Canadians and/or their caregivers.
Which idea do you think has the potential to have the greatest impact on the lives of older adults and their caregivers?
These short videos were submitted by Canadians from coast to coast. Help us to change the future of aging in Canada.
You can vote once a day for your favourite innovation between now and August 17, 2018.
Before you vote, a quick reminder of what we asked applicants to showcase in their videos:
- The problem being addressed and how the problem was identified
- What their solution is (or may be) to the stated problem
- How the solution is unique and its key aspects and features
- How the solution has been (or will be) developed
- The impact and value that the solution will provide to older adults and/or caregivers
- What is meant by impact and value (and how these are determined) as relevant to the solution being developed
- How impact and value has been (or will be) determined.
- A technology-based solution, including service delivery, education, policy, etc.
Help us create the future of aging in Canada.
The top 8 videos will be invited to participate in the finale at the AGE-WELL Conference in Vancouver, British Columbia. Finalists will compete for over $100K in prizes.
Join the conversation #AWImpact
*You must be a Canadian resident to vote in this competition. All media embedded here is from other sites and we are not responsible for content or copyright issues. Moreover, the views expressed in these submissions are those of the contestants and do not necessarily reflect the views of AGE-WELL NCE.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information