HQP AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
At AGE-WELL, we know that our trainees and early career professionals are the catalyst that will drive Canada’s leadership in AgeTech. We are committed to fostering this innovative energy through EPIC, the Early Professionals, Inspired Careers Program. Aimed at students, postdoctoral fellows, early career researchers, research professionals, clinicians, and recent grads, EPIC provides AGE-WELL members access to exclusive educational programming, experiential opportunities, funding, and mentorship.
We offer access to EPIC, entirely free of charge, through our Affiliate Membership Program.
To be considered for the AGE-WELL Affiliate Membership you must be engaged in study, research or work aligned with the mission and vision of AGE-WELL.
Membership in AGE-WELL through our Affiliates Program grants access to:
- membership in a pan-Canadian knowledge community
- our communications and platforms to keep you informed about what’s happening in AgeTech and connect you with 1000+ others in this sector
- AGE-WELL exclusive programming including 60+ webinars and seminars per year
- resources on our members’ intranet, potential communications and participant recruitment support
- eligibility to apply for internal funding competitions and participate in activities such as our conferences, Summer Institute, video competitions, and hackathons
- eligibility to participate in AGE-WELL supported experiential learning opportunities including mentorship, internships, and lab exchanges
- AGE-WELL developed online courses including the AGE-WELL Innovators of Tomorrow certificate program.
Are you ready to Be EPIC? Learn more about some of our Affiliate Members below.
How to Apply Online
Once your application is reviewed, you will be notified via email and asked to sign and return the AGE-WELL Conflict of Interest and Non-Disclosure statements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the year.
Once you are ready to submit an application online:
- You must register with the AGE-WELL Forum Research Portal at https://forum.agewell-nce.ca/index.php/Special:HQPRegister (the form will ask for your name and email).
- After you submit the registration form, the system will create an account and send your credentials to the email address you provided.
- Once you login, you will have to reset your temporary password.
- Click on “My Applications” located on the top of the page, select “Affiliate,” and follow the instructions listed. Your application consists of updating your “Bio” and “HQP Profile” tabs (information requested includes your institution, research or training focus, and uploading your CV).
- Once your application is reviewed, you will be notified via email.
If you encounter any difficulties, please contact email@example.com