Through our Affiliates Program, we offer membership in a pan-Canadian knowledge community, access to AGE-WELL exclusive programming, and the opportunity to complete our EPIC research and career development program to earn the AGE-WELL Innovators of Tomorrow certificate.
In order to be considered for the AGE-WELL Affiliates Program you must be engaged in academic study or research aligned with the mission and vision of AGE-WELL.
What Can AGE-WELL do for you?
Howard Chiam (Ontario)
As an AGE-WELL affiliate trainee, Howard Chiam created computer games geared to stroke survivors—work, he says, that was key to getting his dream job at ATS Automation in his hometown of Cambridge, Ontario.
How to Apply Online
Once you are ready to submit an application online:
- You must register with the AGE-WELL Forum Research Portal at https://forum.agewell-nce.ca/index.php/Special:HQPRegister (the form will ask for your name and email).
- After you submit the registration form, the system will create an account and send your credentials to the email address you provided.
- Once you login, you will have to reset your temporary password.
- Click on “My Applications” located on the top of the page, select “Affiliate,” and follow the instructions listed. Your application consists of updating your “Bio” and “HQP Profile” tabs (information requested includes your institution, research or training focus, and uploading your CV).
- Once your application is reviewed, you will be notified via email.
If you encounter any difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org