AGE-WELL’s work could not be more relevant or more needed. Our 2021-2022 AGE-WELL Annual Report highlights key accomplishments from a year that illuminated the need for technology-based solutions to support older adults and their caregivers.
Learn how AGE-WELL is accelerating the delivery of technology-based solutions that make a meaningful difference in the lives of Canadians, and generate social and economic returns for Canada.
Some of the content you will find in our new report, AgeTech Has Come of Age:
- A sampling of innovative AGE-WELL-supported products that are helping older adults maintain their independence, health and quality of life, and supporting caregivers.
- Stories about some of our 60+ startup affiliates that are commercializing needed products, creating jobs and making sales.
- Articles about talented trainees and alumni of AGE-WELL’s EPIC training program.
- Stakeholder and impact profiles.
- Highlights from the exciting 2022 AGE-WELL National Impact Challenge and annual conference.
- Examples of cutting-edge research, dynamic partnerships and international leadership – all focused on healthy aging.
Read the report here.
“We live in an increasingly technologically advanced, digital world – and there is an unprecedented opportunity to deliver technologies, services and policies that benefit older adults and caregivers,” Dr. Alex Mihailidis, AGE-WELL’s Scientific Director and CEO, writes in the opening pages.
“Technology can enable Canadians to age in place safely in a location of their choice, and transform care and support across all settings that older adults call home.”
For the past eight years, AGE-WELL has served as a catalyst for technological innovation that empowers older adults to live healthy, independent and engaged lives, while driving forward Canada’s growing AgeTech sector.