Network Renewal Planning
AGE-WELL’s first five-year mandate ends in 2020. To prepare for the next phase of the network, we have begun a strategic planning process that will enable us to define our priorities for 2020-2025.
The next stage in the process consists of engaging in a dialogue with stakeholders across Canada. This will take place through a number of consultations or “network renewal roadshows” where Drs. Alex Mihailidis and Andrew Sixsmith, Scientific Directors of AGE-WELL NCE, will share highlights of plans for the future, describe how to get involved in the network and invite participants to share their comments.
Older adults, caregivers, researchers, trainees, industry, non-profit and government organizations are invited to join us at an upcoming “network renewal roadshow”.
The materials that will be presented at the events are below. The information in the materials is proprietary to the AGE-WELL NCE and should be treated as confidential.
Want to send in your feedback? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Renewal Roadshow Dates/Locations
- EDMONTON: Monday, June 18, 2018, 9-12 MST, Corbett Hall, University of Alberta
- VANCOUVER: Tuesday, June 26, 2018, 9-12 PST, Josephine & Rosalie Segal Centre, Simon Fraser University
- TORONTO: Thursday, June 28, 2018, 1-4 EST, Hart House, University of Toronto
- WINNIPEG: Tuesday, September 4, 2018, 9-12 CDT, Thomas Sill Auditorium, Riverview Health Centre
- MONTREAL: Wednesday, September 5, 2018, 1-4 EST, Room E-1910, Centre de recherche de l’Institut universitaire de gériatrie de Montréal (CRIUGM)
- HALIFAX: TBD
Network Renewal Survey
Your voice is important! We need your help to shape the future strategic directions of AGE-WELL to ensure that our work is truly responsive to the needs of Canadians.
We invite you to complete an online survey to identify the Challenge Areas (or priority areas) that will define AGE-WELL’s research and network activities from 2020-2025. We have prepared short write-ups of the 18 Challenge areas and we would encourage you to read through them prior to answering the survey.
Need more information? Contact email@example.com