Description: The number of people living with dementia in Canada and globally is expected to triple by 2050. Many individuals with mild cognitive impairment and dementia continue to work and contribute meaningfully to the economy and society, but they require supports.
Webinar participants will:
- Learn ways in which employers can support individuals with mild cognitive impairment and dementia
- Provide their ideas on the types of resources and tools needed in the workplace
- Discover Cog@Work – an AGE-WELL-funded program that is helping employers provide affordable, sustainable and inclusive workspace models
- Dr. Arlene Astell, The KITE Research Institute at Toronto Rehab – UHN & Professor
- Additional speaker to be announced!