Our Core Research Program, supports multidisciplinary teams of researchers across Canada. You can read about the 25 core research projects funded in 2015 in the research themes and projects section of this website.
The Catalyst Program supports innovative research projects aimed at generating, promoting or accelerating economic and social benefit in the field of technology and aging.
The SIP Accelerator program supports innovative post-discovery projects focused on the commercialization and/or knowledge mobilization of solutions (e.g. technologies, services or policies) aligned with AGE-WELL’s mission and vision.
- There are currently no funding opportunities available.
- 2019 Strategic Investment Program (SIP) Accelerator
- Core Research Program (CRP) 2020 Request for Proposals (RFP)
- 2018 Catalyst Funding Program (Closed)
- 2015 – 2018 Strategic Investment Program (Closed)