- CC1. Knowledge Mobilization and Commercialization will support a fully integrated knowledge mobilization approach, which includes commercialization, to encourage researchers to jointly develop research agendas with stakeholders, and to support innovation.
- CC2. Ethics and Practice will support and advise projects, partners, and stakeholders on ethical issues relating to technology development and delivery, including disparities in access and usage of emerging technologies.
- CC3. Collaborative Research will transcend disciplinary boundaries across AGE-WELL`s eight Challenge Areas by providing practical advice on project team-building, relationship building with partners and stakeholders, working collaboratively and inclusively, dealing with complex problems.
- CC4. Evaluation and Impact will develop and apply best practices in methodologies and evaluation approaches that are suitable to the type of work being completed in AGE-WELL.
- CC5. User-Driven Research will provide support and resources to the entire network research enterprise so that it is driven by user involvement in all stages of the research process from setting agendas through to knowledge mobilization, commercialization and evaluation.
- CC6. Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion will build upon the outcomes of our 2019 network audit and policies and practices provided by the Tri-Council Agencies to ensure that all research projects learn about and apply equity, diversity and inclusion principles and tools in their research.