Core Research Program – Catalyst Projects 2019-2020
AGE-WELL is pleased to support 25 new research projects as part of the Catalyst Phase of our future Core Research Program (CRP). These research projects offer unique and practical technology-based innovations that will help shape the future of aging in Canada. The projects were carefully selected to move the dial in AGE-WELL’s 8 challenges areas.
CRP Catalyst Research Lay Summaries
AGE-WELL’s future Core Research Program will be comprised of an integrated set of long-term research projects that:
- Are driven by real-world problems and challenge areas
- Focus on innovative technology-based solutions to support older adults and caregivers
- Are user-centred, involving end-users and stakeholders in all stages of the research
- Deliver not only the technology but the practice, policy, and service delivery models that are needed for the solution to be effective
- Use a transdisciplinary approach
- Have the potential to lead to economic and social impact
Read more about the CRP 2020 Request For Proposals.